IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All payments made to Oogleplop Technologies, are Non-Refundable*
Oogleplop Technologies (also referred to as ‘the Company’, ‘Oogleplop’, and ‘Oogleplop Technologies’ in the proceeding text) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service). Use of Oogleplop Technologies Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Oogleplop Technologies’s AUP as well as Oogleplop Technologies’s TOS policy (Terms of Service).
1. Illegal use: Oogleplop Technologies services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Oogleplop Technologies reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Threats: Use of the service provided by Oogleplop Technologies to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
3. Harassment: Use of the services of Oogleplop Technologies to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
4. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of Oogleplop Technologies service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes” and “chain letters”.
6. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM): Use of the services of Oogleplop Technologies to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type may result in the immediate termination of the offending customer’s account without warning or reimbursement.
Legitimate uses of bulk email in a manner consistent with United States law may be permitted at the sole discretion of Oogleplop Technologies’ abuse resolution policy is to serve all abuse complaints via our ticket system at https://oogleplop.com/client-access/submitticket/ and assure that they are handled professionally. Accounts generating complaints from recognized blacklist databases will incur a one-time administrative fee of per complaint and are expected to resolve these issues themselves. In the event of a Spamhaus or Outblaze blacklist listing, an additional administrative fee will be issued along with immediate termination. Should a contract be involved, the client must immediately pay the remainder of the balance owed between the current date and the end of the term per the original agreement.
7. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending Oogleplop Technologies account.
8. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Oogleplop Technologies service is in violation of this AUP.
9. Usenet SPAMing: Oogleplop Technologies has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
10. Unauthorized access: Use of the Oogleplop Technologies service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Oogleplop Technologies or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Oogleplop Technologies account is subject to immediate termination.
11. Copyright or trademark infringement: The use of services provided by Oogleplop Technologies to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
12. Collection of personal data: Use of the Oogleplop Technologies service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
13. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the Oogleplop Technologies service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Oogleplop Technologies Services or the Internet. This includes “Denial of Service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. Oogleplop Technologies will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
14. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
15. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
16. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
17. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Oogleplop Technologies services could result in suspension service.
18. Third Party Accountability: Oogleplop Technologies subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Appropriate Use Policy.
19. Internet Relay Channel: IRC is allowed on Oogleplop’s network. If you are planning running an IRC server, please notify our staff at signup as these machines require special attention. As with any of our servers, illegal activity is not permitted on IRC, and Oogleplop will reserve the right to terminate accounts without refund if it appears such activity is being conducted. Oogleplop reserves the right to determine if or if not there is illegal activity being conducted in such an instance.
20. Pornographic Material: Adult content is allowed, contingent upon compliance with all U.S. regulations, as well as the regulations of the location of the customer’s residency. What sexual content is acceptable on our servers will remain at the sole discretion of Oogleplop Technologies, and no other parties.